We will handle your Personal Data in accordance with Data Protection Legislation. “Data Protection Legislation” means the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and Directive 95/46/EC, any other applicable law or regulation relating to the processing of personal data and to privacy (including the E-Privacy Directive), as such legislation shall be amended, revised or replaced from time to time, including by operation of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) (and laws implementing or supplementing the GDPR).
- Prior to collecting personal information, Capes.com will identify the purpose of this information collection.
- We collect your IP address, device information, cookies, visit duration and tracking, mouse and swipe actions, email, phone, name, address, and billing address. We process the information for marketing purposes, UX research, sales reporting, accounting, and shipping. We are the only ones who have access to your name, email, and addresses. Google has access to your device information, cookies, visit duration and tracking, mouse and swipe actions. We hold this information forever.
- Capes.com will protect personal information through reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Capes.com will keep this information only as necessary for the fulfillment of stated purposes.
- Personal data should be applicable to the purposes of its uses, and, to the extent needed for those purposes, should be correct and current.
- Capes.com will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where applicable, with the individual’s consent.
- Capes.com will collect and use this information solely to fulfill purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we are granted permission by the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Capes.com will provide customers with information regarding its use of personal information.
- Visits on the site are being tracked with Google Site Stats – How Google uses conversion data
You have the right to access any personal data relating to you. The right to ask us to unsubscribe from direct marketing. The right to erase your personal data from our database.
You can contact us with the email you used for your account with any data requests.
Capes.com is dedicated to practicing business along these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.